Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Interactive CD

• Please log in to reply

Gerald Sr.

Gerald Sr.

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I had bought a 3 Cushion Billiards Interactive CD from the internet. The cd loads, but it doesn't want to play in my computer. I had talked to the person that sold me the cd, and we went through several steps on my computer but we could not get it to play. This cd doesn't have any audio, only video. I was sent a brand new cd from the company but it doesn't work either. This person insert the disc in his computer, however, it loads and play on his computer. He said that I'm going send you this one. The computer that he has is HP, Windows XP, with Service Pack 3. We even downloaded Adobe Flash 10 and the cd loads but it doesn't play.
My son have a very old computer, it has Windows 98 on it. I tried the cd on his computer, however, it loads and played perfectly on his clunker with Windows 98. I called the gentleman that sold me the cd and he was astonished that the cd had played on such an old computer. I just want the disc to be play in my computer instead my son computer. I hope someone can give me some info on why the disc loads but doesn't want to play.