Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Need software writer familiar with macros

• Please log in to reply

John Cory

John Cory

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, I have a software written in 1995 which will only run on Windows 95/98. I must manually enter data and press enter. I need a data base written (simple) and then a program with a series of macros which will take data from data base and enter into this old (non-interactive) program. The firm who wrote the software no longer supports it. Is there a programmer with knowledge from this era who can write this for me. I of course am willing to pay for this assistance. Thank you.

JOHN CORY Edit:don't ever post your phone number on an open forum...it's a pretty stupid idea