Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

will not start windows

• Please log in to reply

jr chambers

jr chambers

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
OK I'm still at it on this one, contacted the motherboard manufacturer and was told to try another processor, while i have not tried a processor or another hdd(fresh with no os) i don't feel that either is faulty as if the cpu was bad would it even boot to bios? right? also i used the ubcd and tested the cpu and it run the test just fine. so my question to you is how can a cpu cause windows not to load, if the cpu is bad i thought the system just will not boot at all or act really strange. I'm only having the windows problem...
Joel

Advertisements

jr chambers

jr chambers

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
not really sure if i should post this way but to see the fix go to [http://www.msfn.org/...l#entry888470]. i used the nlite program and installed all drivers which i still believe is where my problem was. i am amitureuser there.
joel :)

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Cool...I'm glad, you got things sorted out :)