Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

display problems

• Please log in to reply

dailyconfused

dailyconfused

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
Hey all, Im on my moms computer right now. When I finished playing a game earlier today the screen was sideways. It was rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise. I have no idea why it did this. Is there any way I can get it fixed. THank in advance. :tazz:]

Advertisements

dailyconfused

dailyconfused

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
nvm, fixed it, cant figure out how to close/lock topics here though

cybermaniac99

cybermaniac99

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
hey,
not sure whether the prb is caused by software or hardware! plz let me know ur monitors make!

anyways try this, ur monitor should have a few buttons on it, enter the monitor menu using these buttons and look for an option called 'rotate' just check and let me know!

--hope i have been helpfull!

dailyconfused

dailyconfused

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
ummmm, not sure how to find the make and model, I'll look into it. Yeah all I had to do to fix it was right click the background, click graphic options --> graphic properties, and it was selected to rotate 90 degrees. All my moniter says on it is liquidvideo.

vijaybhaskart

vijaybhaskart

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hi, i am Vijay Bhaskar Tanguturi. That problem might have occured because u might hav pressed Ctrl+Alt+->(arrow key). So try pressing Ctrl + Alt + other arrow key to set in a right position...Hope i am helpful...contact me if u have further problems...my yahoo id : vijaybhaskart

TheMechanic

TheMechanic

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Not sure for anyone else but for me it worked fine. With win xp i hit ctrl+alt+(arrow direction key).now i can see things right or even upside down if iwant :tazz: . THANKS FOR THE FIX!!!!!