Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

print Captions under pictures

• Please log in to reply

Roy Johnston

Roy Johnston

• Pip
  • 3 posts
When I transfer pictures from my digital camera, the caption looks something like this (00746 10-09-09.jpg). I can rename them and the caption shows up in the computor, however, when I print the pictures only the picture is printed, not the caption. How can I do this?

Thanks alot.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
By default when you print anything only the picture itself gets printed. Not being funny but that's kind of how it works.
What you probably want to do is print the filename as well on the picture. Not all programs can do this. What program are you using to print?

Roy Johnston

Roy Johnston

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thanks for trying to help me on this.

I am using windows XP.

Roy Johnston