Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

TR/Dropper.Gen and BoT.exe

• Please log in to reply

Kyle09

Kyle09

• Pip
  • 1 posts
about a week ago i saw BoT.exe in my system task list and didnt know what it was. so i tried to open trend micro and now it wont even let me open trend micro the startup picture comes up then disappears. So now i cannot use trend micro i downloaded malware bytes. avira,& superantispyware. Malware and avira found TR/Dropper.exe and i removed it and rebooted and did another scan and malware founr BoT.exe in C:\users\kyle\appdata\microsoft\windows\explorer\BoT.exe.
once that was removed my computer starts only now with a safemode background on my desktop and a old style looking desktop bar at the bottom. the avira is still finding the TR/Dropper.Gen a this point and i already tried restoring to factory image and i get a blank error. can anybody help please! :)

Advertisements