Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Fable: The Lost Chapters

• Please log in to reply

atarist

atarist

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I get into fable without any problems, than I choose my profile without any problems, than I either load a saved game or start a new game, than it goes to the loading screen ( a backround picture with a loading bar in the bottom center of the screen, a fable sign right above the loading bar, the fable sign turns while loading) the fable sign pauses always in the same spot, than my computer freezes. The only way to unfreeze is to hold down the power button... Ive tried waiting for it to respond but my longest waiting time was 8 hrs. but it didn't load even after that long.

I tried unistalling then re-installing the game several times, the same error occurs.

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Is there an update patch available for the game?

Plenty of good reading here. Try updating all your drivers.

atarist

atarist

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
no updates just original game from cd

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Does that mean there are none, or you haven't applied any update patches yet?

Have you updated any drivers yet?

atarist

atarist

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
There are no updates to the game.
There are mods, but not updates
And I have updated all my drivers

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Okay cool. Have you run any hardware diagnostics on the machine? I.e. hard drive scan, memory scan? Are you experiencing any other problems with the computer, or is it only in regards to this game?