Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Webpage errors: debug?

• Please log in to reply

jesse24

jesse24

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
Using: Internet Explorer 8
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows why I continually get these "Webpage Error" messages from time to time (and I mean every 3rd or 4th page I visit). It asks me "Do you want to debug this webpage? This webpage contains errors that might prevent it from displaying or working correctly. If you are not testing this webpage, click No." Then it goes onto give me various details, like one example: "Line: 137, Error: No registered handlers for 'keypress'." (this was on Facebook). It does this with other details too (from other webpages), and it gives me different numbers after the word "Line" with different error messages. The window DOES give me the option "Do not show this message again", but I was wondering if maybe this is somehow the result of malware (considering I DID recently removed a google browser hijacker with the help of someone in the malware section of geekstogo). Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts

The window DOES give me the option "Do not show this message again"

Do it.

jesse24

jesse24

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
Lol, cool, makes sense. I figured I'd get that reponse.