Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Office 2007

• Please log in to reply

munleyj

munleyj

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
How can I uninstall Office 2007 completely from my computer. I want to reinstall it as it was the first time using it. I am having probalems with cutting and pasting. I an using Windows XP.

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
You can use the Office installation disk to
Uninstall or even attempt a repair of the program.
Just insert it and it should autorun.
There should be the options I mentioned above.

munleyj

munleyj

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
I installed Office 2003 along with 2007. I get the same results as I did in 2007. It must be something with my machine. This is the problem.

I am having a problem with cutting and pasting in Office 2007. Sometimes when I copy or cut, nothing goes in the clip board but it still allows me to paste but nothing appears. Other times, when I copy or cut it goes in the clip board and paste. Then I copy and paste again, and it paste the same thing from before. I fully uninstalled Office 2007 and reinstalled, did a repair and the same thing happens. The only way that it fixes this is to restart the computer. I have to do this every time.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Did you uninstall Office 2007 completely using the cd or did you go through the Add\Remove in control panel?
Did you install Office 2003 while 2007 was still installed?