Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

BIOS Scrambled?

• Please log in to reply

cybermaniac99

cybermaniac99

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
hey guys just had a fairly new issue pop up on my system..... been trying out W7 64bit Ultimate on a Gigabyte MA-780G-UD3H for a while now.... but noticed that past one day everytime i boot into windows and reboot or shutdown and start .... the BIOS seems to get corrupted and only boots if the MB CD is in the drive ... works for the next boot if i do an xpress recovery on the BIOS .... else it jus goes to a state with a green block followed by N (with a ~ on top of it) and a blinkin cursor at the top left corner (as in command promt) .... this is rather concerning .... any one with experience on this matter?

cheers guys

Advertisements