Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Installing CS4 Extended

• Please log in to reply

ershac

ershac

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi All,

I just bought CS4 Extended for my computer. I made sure all of my other photoshop programs were removed. I put the disk in, but the auto play wouldn't work. I ran set up manually as an administrator. The program launched and a screen stating checking system came up. After getting about 90% down, the screen changed and said loading setup. That screen just flashed for a brief second and disappeared. Nothing else happened.

I decided to try installing on my laptop, which has Windows Xp, and autoplay worked, and the program installed without a problem. So, is there a configuration I need to change on Vista? Thanks.

Advertisements