Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Siemens Gigaset SE567 - Auto Disconnects?

• Please log in to reply

Jhazon

Jhazon

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
I have a Siemens Gigaset SE567 which is provided by my ISP. I have great "wired" (Ethernet) connection from my PC to the router/DSL modem but my wireless connection to my laptop appears to drop when I am operating the PC. I have wireless enabled, but I am not sure what to do to keep the laptop connected. I must mention that when I attempt to reconnect the laptop, it does not connect or it might give me a "limited connection".

Does anyone operate the Siemens Gigaset SE567? Can someone provide some insight?

Edited by Jhazon, 16 October 2009 - 03:39 PM.

Advertisements

Jhazon

Jhazon

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
I just went into the admin area for the Siemens and "rebooted". Both PC and wireless Laptop have reconnected...

Jhazon

Jhazon

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
...laptop/wireless was connected and working fine, not it has been disconnected again. This is happening automatically, almost as if the route/modem hits a timer or a capacity and then drops the wireless.

Jhazon

Jhazon

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
This is odd... having the same issue again!! My ISP replaced the former router last month with same model/type. Now I am having the same old issues and found my old post asking for help (funny, no one else had this issue since 2009!!)

Jhazon

Jhazon

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
Anyone help with this? Again, the router reboots itself each night, sometime between 8pm and 10pm!!! This is a pain!