Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

maleware Catcher 2009

• Please log in to reply

porter72

porter72

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,
I own a Dell XPS 400 Desktop. It is infected with maleware catcher 2009. I have tried everything. I tried my security software, CA. I tried spybot search and destroy. I can not get setup to open for malewarebytes, even after I try to rename it. I have tried a dozen other ones and they just are not doing anything. I was going to do a factory restore. I saved all of my important stuff but cant seem to get it to set itself to the way it was when it left the factory. I have searched and searched the internet and have tried a thousand things and am getting know where. From booting up I get, Floppy disc failure press f1 to continue. Not sure if that is related to my problem or not. I bought a zip drive and tried to down load different things from my laptop that was supposed to help and did not. I do not know what else to try!! I would love to how to just set it to factory defaults. At this point, I think it is so messed up it would be the best route. Please Help!!

Advertisements