Trouble with Iexplorer 8
Posted 23 October 2009 - 05:07 PM
Posted 23 October 2009 - 05:21 PM
Download Fix IE Utility
- Unzip the file to your desktop.
- Close all open windows, especially Internet Explorer
- Double click on Fix IE Utility to run it.
- Click on the Run Utility button as shown in the image
- Wait until the following message appears
- Then click on OK
- Restart your machine to see if your Internet Explorer is now working again
Posted 24 October 2009 - 03:34 PM
Go to Start, All Programs, Accessories, System Tools and open Internet Explorer (No Add-ons)
do you get the same error?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users