Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Free Ipods?

• Please log in to reply

wakedemons3

wakedemons3

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Ok, I went to www.freeipods.com, it says to fill stuff out, refer a friend and get a free ipod of your choice. I'm too scared to try it, so i'll ask, has anyone tried or heard about it? I'd like to know if its a scam or not.

Advertisements

Rocketman1Dave

Rocketman1Dave

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
no it is not a scam one of my friends did it and got a free ipod but you have to do 2 side offers or something like buy some softwear, or something then have some friends join and them do the same thing for you to get your free ipod, inotherwords its the pyrmaid skem, you can try it if you want to but i have never felt safe doing it

gibbocool

gibbocool

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
yeah im pretty sure itl work its just that you have to sign up for 2 trials and give them ur credit card info and then cancel the trials other wise they will charge you.

dougiesuth56

dougiesuth56

• Pip
  • 1 posts
It is in fact true. If you don't believe me, believe wired.com. Here is the link to the article:

Wired.com Article

Now it is not only free ipods at: Freeipods, but you can also get:

Free Photo Ipods

Free Mini Macs

and most recently: Free XBOX 360

Each one requires you to complete an offer which takes about 5 minutes, and some of them wont cost you a dime. Then you have to get a certain amount of your friends to do the same. After you do these, you will recieve your free product...they even ship it for free!

Good Luck

Astrotrain

Astrotrain

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

yeah im pretty sure itl work its just that you have to sign up for 2 trials and give them ur credit card info and then cancel the trials other wise they will charge you.

View Post

And as the credit card bill comes in... and you wonder why in the earth you were
charged $400 from a no-name company, then charged x amount of money from
a two other companies.

This is how people obtain credit card info, they scam you into getting your information
while promising you free things, even know they "say" they are good and honest.

Free Ipods, Xboes, Dinners at Red Lobster, etc... all just scams.

angels-high

angels-high

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
Typical :tazz: .....no good for me as I am in Ireland ;)