Remove Sims Makin magic from my computer withour cd
Posted 24 October 2009 - 09:34 AM
Posted 24 October 2009 - 09:52 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your issue. We will try to help you resolve this as soon as possible.
Please understand we are all volunteers and we are not here all the time. Sometimes it may be a extended amount of time to get back to you. If it has been more then 3 days please shoot me a PM and I will try to get back to you quickly then.
Have you tried to go to Add\Remove programs in the control panel?
Have you tried to boot into Safe Mode and do the above also?
Posted 24 October 2009 - 03:14 PM
Download and install Revo Uninstaller
- Double click the Revo Uninstaller icon on your desktop to start the program
- Scroll through the listed programs and Right Click on the program you wish to uninstall
- From the pop out menu choose Uninstall
- Click Yes to the confirmation dialogue
- In the next window select the Advanced mode
- Click Next to start uninstalling the program
- Answer Yes to confirm the uninstall
- When the program has completed the four steps, click Next to allow the program to search for leftovers
- Once complete, click Next, then Finish
- Repeat the above steps for any other programs you wish to remove.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users