Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't log on computer not even in safe mode

• Please log in to reply

Yesenia0628

Yesenia0628

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello everyone I was wondering if someone would help me please.

I have some computer problems I just have one computer I'm at my parents computer now(that's how I'm online now). Well last night I caught a big virus and scanned my malwarebytes and everything was find I rebooted and everything was good. The next day when I turned the computer on I couldn't log on. It will go to a black screen asking me if I was to go in safe mode, safe mode with networking, etc... I click on save mode and it does the same can't log in it at all. I really do not want to take it to get repaired cause they told me it would be about 200 bucks to get fixed or a little bit more. I really do not want to lose none of my files/documents I have in my computer.
Oh please what should I do please someone help me.

a blue screen popup apprears*******Technical infor. Stop: 0X0000007E(0X8000003, 0X805C49B8, 0XBACEF3B4, OXBACEEFB0......and also this but I THINK two numbers are missing from from 0XF7 NOT SURE--- 0X0000007B(0XF78D25,0XC0000034,0X00000000,0X00000000

Edited by Yesenia0628, 24 October 2009 - 04:20 PM.

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
I suggest that you start a new topic in the Malware Removal and Spyware Removal area.

Before you start a new topic click on this link --> Malware and Spyware Cleaning Guide, Please read before starting a new topic. This will give you a few preparations to make, as well as instruction for posting your OTListIt2 log.

If you are still having problems after being given a clean bill of health from the malware expert, then please return to THIS thread and we will pursue other options to help you solve your current problem(s).

Yesenia0628

Yesenia0628

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I'm having a problem that I cant log into my computer at all.

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Post your issue in malware forum.