Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Rimo is back. Having some problems..!

• Please log in to reply

Rimo

Rimo

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
So basically a friend of mind told me to download some program for a game we play. Basically, after I downloaded it all was well. ( I never got around to using it and it was on my PC for one day. ) I deleted it recently, and not my games won't work. I mean, the launcher to my game was working 10 hours ago. I boot up my pc and it was working. Then out of no where it says failed to update. I restarted, didn't fix it. I uninstalled / reinstalled that didn't fix it. I tried system restore and that failed.. I don't know why but system restore has always failed for me. My previous topic about having a trojan was found here, the guy helped me a lot.

http://www.geekstogo...an-t253436.html

I just did a MBAM scan and got nothing back.. Did all the other steps before that by the way. Here's MBAM log.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.41
Database version: 3037
Windows 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1

10/27/2009 12:04:44 AM
mbam-log-2009-10-27 (00-04-44).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 107947
Time elapsed: 4 minute(s), 10 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

I'm going to download avast now and scan. But I'm believing that it's a virus which is preventing me from loading my game. I'm out of options and I really want to play! Any help to get my game running would be appreciative!!! Soooo appreciative as I have tournaments soon and my team needs me. The error message I'm getting is

Ijji Reactor

Failed to update REACTOR. Please try again.[85]

I've tried everything!!

Advertisements

Rimo

Rimo

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Also I downloaded Avast and did the boot scan or whatever. It did delete one win32.trojan gen from one of my files. And the error is also from the program not receiving internet or something like that? Yet everything else works just fine. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling ect. ect.