Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Digital Camera Video Screw Up

• Please log in to reply

ILoveDaniel

ILoveDaniel

• PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
I wasn't even sure if this could be posted here but I don't exactly know where to go for help. I borrowed a digital camera from a friend for a concert last night and I took two videos (I can provide the links to both which are on YouTube). For some reason during the video it will randomly start fast forwarding about 10 seconds of the song and then return to normal. It happens when I play it in any video player and it happens to them even though they're uploaded on YouTube. Is there anything I can do? I'd really like to get some help for this. These videos would be really awesome without these stupid mess ups.

Thanks.

Advertisements