Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

drivers

• Please log in to reply

billstewart2009

billstewart2009

• Pip
  • 1 posts
What aare twain drivers? I have a scanner that I've had for years and not used. When I run the disc it tells me that the Twain driver is not on my computer. The Scnner is a Caonon N67OU. I also have a three in one brothers which was plugged in when I got a virus and the software is corrupted. I dont know how to clean this one up so, it was back to the free canon I recieved. How and where can I get the twain driver and is it possible to clean up my three in one?. Any advice would be cratefully appreciated.

Bill.

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Go HERE to get the twain drivers specific to your model from Canon.
You will have to chose your operating system Vista I assume and then the driver will appear. This is the one I see that shows up.
TWAIN Driver - N670U Scanner Driver Ver. 7.0.3.1a_xp (Windows Vista32/XP/2000)
Let me know if it works for you.