Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

vbalGrid.ocx

• Please log in to reply

geers182

geers182

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i am working on a friends computer and i have run into several problems including:

-when i try to open malware bytes i recive the following error-
"runtime error 372 Failed to load control 'vbalgrid' from vbalgrid6.ocx Version of vbalgrid6.ocx is outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application.

-when i look in control panel at my network connections, there is nothing displayed and i cannot add a network or connect wirelessly.

-i can't minimize windows, anytime I do, they close.

-the operating system is Windows XP Professional 2002 w/ SP3
-i do have another system in which i can download other programs to a flash drive and go from there, the tricky part is if the other computer will allow me to install them from the flash drive and actually install correctly with no errors, i have installed and unistalled the malware several times with no sucess.

any help would be much apprieciated!

thank you!

Advertisements