Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Link Cloaking

• Please log in to reply

avenue17

avenue17

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi everyone, finding my self unemployable (I'm 46) I decided to try and make a go of it as an affiliate internet marketer, but while trying to educate myself I've learnt that link cloaking is an absolutely essential part of the equation.
The problems I'm having are that there are so many different types of software and methods you can use, I'm completely at a loss as to which would be the best and far more preferably, the easiest to implicate.
I have to say I would describe myself as an intermediate computer user, I'm certainly no buff. I know nothing about FTP, .php, htaccess and all that palaver. Believe me, I have read up on all of them and tried to comprehend them, but in the end it just mashes my brain and I end up kicking the dog, or the wife, depending on who's nearest! lol
Any polite suggestions would be much appreciated.
Thanks ever so, Ray. :)

Advertisements