Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Virtual Memory !

• Please log in to reply

simplee55

simplee55

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
NEVER MIND :)

Edited by simplee55, 13 November 2009 - 11:37 PM.

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
The combofix would have nothing to do with the issue I'm sure of that.
I think the issue just started at the same time.
If Chris's system is having virtual memory problems then how much memory does it have in it?
That is always the first thing to look at.

simplee55

simplee55

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
Question to anyone:

Don't you think that some of these Programs that have been downloaded on this PC need to be uninstalled, because I'm getting very nervous about having so many things at one time on my hard drive. Don't forget about my VM.

simplee55

simplee55

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

If Chris's system is having virtual memory problems then how much memory does it have in it?
That is always the first thing to look at.

I dont know, because that's were we stopped communicating. If I remember, you wanted me to make a BOOTABLE disc and something happend after that. We never got to find out how much VM he actually had.

WOW I'm actually answering your post, go figure !!!

simplee55

simplee55

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
Guys:

I am so AFRAID to say this, but I think the site is working again. I ran TFC Scan and it seems to be working.

So, I went over to see the Malware forum to see if I could find Post #75 that Azral wanted me to find so I could re-run one of the Programs again, and that worked and I posted the Results from the Log.

After I did that, I closed the browser, clicked on one of the E-mail notifications from Azral, and it took me right to where I guess I should be. But I'm not gonna party just yet, don't want to jinks it.

simplee

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
You ran TFC which cleared the browsers cache memory. This now allows your browser the chance to go to the last message in the posts. Just remember that if it starts again.

simplee55

simplee55

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
morning rshaffer:

See this is why I didnt want to get too over joyed about things, got your notification but NO post anywhere.

I didnt see your post until I finished my reply and posted, then there you were with everyone else.

Edited by simplee55, 14 November 2009 - 03:18 AM.

simplee55

simplee55

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
rshaffer"

Can you look at this snapshot and tell if you know anything about this product and do you believe it's claims.

If you approve of this product, I was thinking about downloading it to make a disk for his PC, if that's even possible.

But as I mentioned, Chris' "D" Drive FULL to capacity. My best guess is that he will have to purchase a new hard drive.

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,307 posts
In response to the following

morning rshaffer:

See this is why I didnt want to get too over joyed about things, got your notification but NO post anywhere.

I didnt see your post until I finished my reply and posted, then there you were with everyone else.

If you are replying to something in your topic (as you normally will) and someone else is also relying (such as Rshaffer61),at the same time (and you won't know this). you will not see his new post till you finish yours and hit the Add Rely.

You will get an email notification (depending on the forum and your ISP and network traffic).

For instance...there are many times that 2 of us are responding to a post in a topic and when we look at it after we click add reply, that we have literally seconds/minutes apart and the same info. We joke about that regularly.

As for Auslogics Boost speed...I have not tried it, but it sounds like it may have some registry cleaners in it. We absolutely do no recommend any registry cleaner. Any program that has a "do all" in 1 program I question.

The Auslogics disk defrag by itself is 1 we do recommend. I actually switched to it and like it better than JKDefrag (the 1 I was using).

123runner

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
I agree with 123Runner on the Auslogics.
I do not recommend any other product of theirs especially none of the miracle speed or registry stuff.
There is no such program in my years of work and in the end will cause more problems then they repair.

Advertisements

simplee55

simplee55

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
Runner:

I said in one of my posts earlier this morning, I didnt want speak too soon, and I was right, it seems to have never stopped.

I dont know if it's because I was the only one in the Room so to speak, but I was all over these boards this morning.

Dont know ... :)

simplee55

simplee55

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
GUYS:

I can see in the my last post, which was 10-seconds ago, the snapshot I uploaded to one of my earlier posts, it shouldn't be in this one I uploaded that snapshot in post #248.

I guess it will be in this post also.

Edited by simplee55, 14 November 2009 - 09:14 AM.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Please finish with Azarl
Then we can concentrate on this as we are not accomplishing anything by fighting against each other.

simplee55

simplee55

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
rshaffer:

Responding to your E-mail, dont see ya !!!

When I got to this page, it took me to the top of the page and not direcetly to your post. Dont know at this point if that's normal.

simplee55

simplee55

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
rshaffer:

I didn't know I was fighting with you, if that's true, I'm really sorry, is not my intensions. I cant afford to get anyone here angry with me, and if that is what others may be thinking or feeling, I am so SORRY.

As for Azral, I'm still waiting on him to reply and give me the next instructions.