Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

SYSTEM RESTORE CALENDER BLANK!

• Please log in to reply

Brandosive

Brandosive

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I seem to come across a serious issue with my system. When i go to system restore to go back a date , the calender is showing up blank.. i tryed lots of solutions and non have worked. Please if some one knows the way to fix this isssue im all ears and eyes ......i currenty have downloadded Hijackthis and installed on my comp. if loggs are needed to view for info fel free to ask and i will post.. thanks

Advertisements

rev_olie

rev_olie

• PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
Hi,

Welcome to GeeksToGo :)

Have you recently used any disk cleaning software or removed any files from your system?
There is an explanation Here as to possible explanations.

Generally is at any time system restore is turned off and then on again of the system is cleaned the list will be emptied.

Is there a reason why you need them?
If there are no other issues then I would doubt there si an infection but if you want to be sure click Here and follow the guide. Then start a new topic Here