Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows add on

• Please log in to reply

pooky100

pooky100

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I keep getting"Internet Explorer is currently running with add-ons disabled. Click here to manage , disable or remove your add-ons"

However I have checked a number of times and there are no add ons that have been disabled They are all enabled and it is frustrating as [bleep] to see this bar on the bottom of the browser always there I have followed Explorer help section and there is no way I can see it will disable this prompting that I know of
I have also re downloaded and the browser and still not relief
I want to do away with the promting however following the conventional way of doing this does nothing Any ideas or experience that can help is appreciated
Thanks

Advertisements

CrackerBoy

CrackerBoy

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
Try doing a search here on windows add ons, you'll see another topic (the same). I think you'll find what you're looking for there.
OOP's Wrong Forum - Look for the Browser Forum!

Edited by CrackerBoy, 12 November 2009 - 01:55 PM.