Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

My Account

• Please log in to reply

Elektra_princess

Elektra_princess

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi I was wondering how to delate my account here you guys did a good job with my questions.Thank you for the help.

Advertisements

lavega21

lavega21

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
Hi Elektra,

I am sure one of the administrator will respond to you as well but in the mean time you can take a look at this topic. It is similar to your question.

http://www.geekstogo...nt-t254456.html

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Normally accounts are not deleted. They just become unusable for anyone else to use that name.
If the reason is because the issue was resolved please feel free to look around and enjoy the other forums. There is always a lot of information that you can find.
You may even be able to pickup some tips along the way. :) :)
Congratulations on your questions being answered and hopefully answered in a way that helps you with your issue.

MasterJ

MasterJ

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts
You never know if you might have more problems in the future for which you would require help, so I wouldn't see any reason in deleting your account.

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
Or you never know if you just might want to return to make a random post around the forum. Here's an example - I haven't seen MasterJ around in years. :)

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Delete my Geeks to Go account? :)

NEVER! :)

MasterJ

MasterJ

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Or you never know if you just might want to return to make a random post around the forum. Here's an example - I haven't seen MasterJ around in years. :)

:) I ran away to Italy for two years and didn't have access to a computer (or any free time for that matter). :)