Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Sending a question to Corel

• Please log in to reply

wdc202

wdc202

• PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
I am trying to send a question to Corel re my registered copy of Corel Print House Magic Premium. When I go to this page

http://corel.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/corel.cf...b3J0X2J5PQ!!

I see this message at the bottom of the page telling me how to register so as to submit a question

Login

Click this tab to log in to the system or to create an account. You must have an account before you can submit a question or access My Stuff. If you have forgotten your password, you can enter your user ID and receive your password by email.

But I do not see the tab referred to! I must be missing something obvious. Can some kind sole tell me what I am doing wrong? HOW CAN I REGISTER for Corel support?

Thanks.

Advertisements

makai

makai

Portlock - Oahu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,793 posts
Hello,
I'm not sure why you can't see the Login tab on your browser. In any case, go HERE to create a new account.

wdc202

wdc202

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
Makai: Thank you so much. That did it.

makai

makai

Portlock - Oahu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,793 posts
You're welcome! :)