Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

What can problem be?

• Please log in to reply

dylan123

dylan123

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
can it maybe be a dual channel ram but i only bought 1?

Advertisements

dylan123

dylan123

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
Based on the information you have provided, the best thing to do is send us your parts for replacement.

Submitting this form will generate an RMA Request to Corsair, and Customer Service will respond to your request within 24-48 business hours excluding weekends and Holidays.

Is what i got when you choose option that you ran memtest and it still didnt work

dylan123

dylan123

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
CM2X2048-6400C5 is model number

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Then it has to be bad. :) :)

dylan123

dylan123

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
is it possible 2gigs arent working in my system for some reason before i return this?

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Not that I can think of. If the online scanners show it will work and it is the same as what they say as far as type. Then everything should work right. Manufacturer does not really matter.