Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

I love this Forum

• Please log in to reply

Atwine

Atwine

• Pip
  • 8 posts
I do Love this forum b'se I was given a solution with out lots of Hassling. I willingly joined and will Provide any help I can. Geeks To Go, You Rock, now its "We Rock". Thank you

Edited by Atwine, 04 November 2009 - 04:24 AM.

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,839 posts
You mean nobody gave you any hassle? :) I'll have to fix that for you. :)

Welcome, glad you found it good! That's the beauty of the forum, help and be helped. And of course, the "Golden Rule" applies here too - treat others as you want to be treated.

I love this forum too. :)

SpySentinel

SpySentinel

R.I.P.

• Retired Staff
  • 5,152 posts
Glad we could help you. Thanks for taking the time to post this topic.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
No hassle at all?
Oh lord Troy we are slacking off. The monkey will be after us now. :) :)

mike4

mike4

• PipPipPip
  • 211 posts
i know if i ask questions on other forums they just tell me im an idiot. Which i am, but what help is that?

cbarnard

cbarnard

• PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

i know if i ask questions on other forums they just tell me im an idiot. Which i am, but what help is that?

The only bad question is the one unasked... :)

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Ditto Cbarnard
We are here not only to assist in a issue but to also teach. You will hopefully not feel that way here. :) :) :)

starcraft

starcraft

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
when ever there are issues i cant help people with on their computer i recommend GTG

kindakinks

kindakinks

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Just wanted to say thank you! I was going nutz as I tried many different places to fix my Google Redirect virus I picked up the other day. And, actually, your thread was one of the first I found but it SEAMED too complicated. But after a day and a half of trying spy remover after trojan remover after virus remover (these were all free) without any results went back to your thread and followed the directions given by GeekU Teacher. PROBLEM SOLVED!!!! And it wasn't as complicated as it appeared at first glance. And free!!!

So THANK YOU again!! :)