Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Want to restore HP computer (pritty old) lots of errors while trying t

• Please log in to reply

Sportoracle

Sportoracle

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am trying to fix a computer for a friend but they have screwed with this computer big time. She not very good with computers and I think there is a whole bunch of registry problems as well as hardware failure and many other problems. I want to fix the computer but it service pack 2 still and it won't update because of some process that has something wrong with it and the internet explorer keeps closing when you open it(some process wrong with that too) and I can't get any anti virus working on the computer it keeps saying it does not pass windows logo check.
I have tried restore the computer but it comes up with error.

I dont know what to do. I can't get any software on to help fix it and the software on it can't seem to help either.

Please help! :)

Advertisements