Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

No Games or Programs Parental Controls but...

• Please log in to reply

cdm16

cdm16

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have parental controls on, but not parental controls for programs and games, which means no games or programs are being blocked. But whenever i go on my game World of Warcraft, it comes up with parental controls saying the admin needs to put in there password. I have had the admin put in the password, but whenever i go on it afterwards i need to put in the password again. SO i need help in getting rid of parental controls for the game.

Thanks if you can help :)

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts

I have had the admin put in the password, but whenever i go on it afterwards i need to put in the password again. SO i need help in getting rid of parental controls for the game.

Pursuant to the TOU here on GTG

Due to the nature of online help we are not able to verify ownership, and will not be able to help bypass or recover any user passwords, cd keys, license codes, serial numbers, etc.

I suggest you talk to the Administrator of the system and have them do as you requested. They would be the one to help you.