Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

pc suddenly not working

• Please log in to reply

dupton69

dupton69

• Pip
  • 1 posts
ok so currently my specs are 450w psu, 3 gig ddr2 ram, 9800gt 512mb, an a triple core 2.1ghz processor an untill recently my pc was working just fine. Untill tonight whilst i was playing cod waw and it just turned itself off, i thought it was a bit strange so i turned it back on and it turned off while booting up.

I have tried most things i can think of ive checked all the wiring and taken the graphs card out to see if this was the problem but nothing worked. I also thought it might be the fact that the card was not fully connected but trying it without the card verified it was not the card.

Im hoping you guys will know, i think its my psu but theirs no point in buying something if im not sure, any help at all is very greatly apprecicated.

Advertisements