Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

ESET keeps giving me a connection terminated error

• Please log in to reply

Trippanator

Trippanator

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello. I noticed a topic much like this but I really could figure out how it could help me. I am using NOD 32 ver. 4. Well about every 5 minutes I get this

11/8/2009 6:30:59 PM HTTP filter file a variant of Win32/Kryptik.AZH trojan connection terminated - quarantined NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Threat was detected upon access to web by the application: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe.

I have tried removing them from my quarantine but it comes back. Also I have run Malware Bytes but it hasnt yielded any results as to help. Could someone on here please help me with this? The problem has been going on for atleast 3 days now.

Advertisements