Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Temperatures and Keyboards

• Please log in to reply

jdawg183

jdawg183

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
I just had 2 questions. First and foremost, I just finished building my first computer, and when I check the temperatures on it after doing a little gaming, my temperatures are 41 system and 48 CPU. Is that normal? What should the below listed processor run at? I am running Windows 7 if that makes any difference.

Second, I just got a Logitech ex110 wireless keyboard and mouse combo. When I am in a game, I push F4 as it corresponds to a command in the game, and a message pops up from the keyboards program asking me to assign it a function. I have tried exiting out of the program (setpoint) and the keyboard works, but the F keys just do nothing. Any suggestions?

Advertisements

Digerati

Digerati

Grumpy Ol' MSgt (Ret.)

• Retired Staff
  • 3,999 posts
  • MVP
Your temps are just fine. I don't start to get nervous until they hit 60°C.

Don't know about your F-Key issue. Hopefully someone else will come along with that. I did find this, however.