Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

i have a problem in my PC

• Please log in to reply

rhomel

rhomel

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
after restart my pc. i use a TFC (Temp File Cleaner) to delete junk in my pc because i use this software in this site http://safetransfero...m/download.html. I double click this application was gone... i don't know what happen in this application then i use a TFC to delete junk and restart was say the TFC after this was show this in my pc.

Posted Image..

can you fix it. i don't to reformat my pc because some files is very important.

before you see this i use the OS disc to disable the automatic restart in system failure.

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Restart the system and at the second black post screen start tapping F8
Try going into either Safe Mode or Last Known Good Configuration
Does it start this way?

rhomel

rhomel

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
sorry, @rshaffer61. my computer now ok.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
No problem and I'm glad everything has worked out. Can you share how the issue was resolved as this may help someone in the future with the same problem.

rhomel

rhomel

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
i help to my friend to fix it.. i don't know HOW to fix? sorry but i try to post here.