Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

we apologize for inconvenience windows did not start properly and othe

• Please log in to reply

homescool

homescool

• Pip
  • 1 posts
HELP! I received the we apologize for the inconvenience windows did not start properly message-can't boot in any mode-restarts with black screen then blue screen with white writing to fast to read then restart- ran system mechanic and regsitry pro- said master boot and partition table bad - said fixed both then said regisrty hive corrupt-C:/windows/syste4m32/config/software-then warning -no problem then problem! an error has occurred while scanning your system files for windows install and/or its relate4d config files-ok- DO NOT have disk that came with computer as they do not send with emachine and checked online - no longer available but had windows xp home ed upgrade disk and tried it(I KNOW - DUMB IDEA) I think I made it worse - NOW it says boot manager is missing or corrupt error code 0X15 following filke is missing or corrupt windows root system 32/hal dll. WHAT DID I DO? CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE???
Paula :) :) :)

Advertisements