been appearing constantly.
It creates an instance of my default browser(Chrome) and runs it
Heres what will happen:
- It boots up on the startup, ahead of most other programs.
- After "clicking on exit" or ending the process (o-daokey.exe) it disappears from the screen
- It creates an instance of my browser which is hidden, and generally consume about 10,000kb of ram
- However, sometimes it wouldnt show up for hours at an end, but when it does:
- A window browser opens and informs you the browser has been closed for safety reasons
- Microsoft does its usual checks and stuff
- and since the instance is closed, the program reboots itself, and appears again, restarting the cycle
Here is the RootRepeal Report