Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Media Player 11

• Please log in to reply

Solan

Solan

• Pip
  • 8 posts
I recently started using the media sharing feature on my xbox360, but one day upon a PC reboot the connection was dropped. I'm now trying to reestablish the connection, but every time I check off the "share my media" box and click ok, there's no response. The only other option is to cancel. I've looked around the web for solutions and was told to start WMP network sharing service through administrative tools. Now I get the message "The WMP Network Sharing Service service on a local computer started then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they have no work to do, for example, the performance logs and alert services." My xbox360 still can't find my pc. Please help!

Advertisements