Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

2 small issues. About Quotation Library and BBC iPlayer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

OK I needed to ask 2 small quick questions:

1. I have the Quotations LIbrary from cybernation.com
It is a free 30 day trial then one must register to be able to run the application.
In the attachment provided is the files that are listed in the program files folder.

I was wondering if it would be possible to stop this timer and keep the program available indefinately without registering and paying???
(As I am a student and a bit tight on the pocket haha!)

2. BBC iPlayer, I downloaded some episodes regarding some documentry required for my work. But as you know their is a 7 day limit. In the attachment provied their are screenshots showing 2 different folder with a file that with a realplayer icon. I assume these are the actual video. However if I merely copy and paste them elsewhere on the comp they do not play any images or sounds, but just plays showing length of the video file (on VLC media player). I was wondering if I could also keep these files indefinately i.e. the video i downloaded via iPlayer???

And help would be very very very helpful and I would be as much greatful!! I need this for my work! Thank you.

Attached Files

• 34,114 posts
What you are asking is to break the law and have GTG to assist you in illegally helping you to keep something that should pay for. This is in direct violation of the Terms of Use that you agreed to by signing up to this forum.

We here at GeeksToGo will not assist you with issues relating to copied, pirated, or in any other way stolen programs. It is a direct violation of our TOS (Terms Of Service) to offer any assistance in this matter.

This topic is closed.
If you have a question about this please pm a Moderator or Administrator for clarification.