Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

iTunes/QuickTime

• Please log in to reply

patton2006

patton2006

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
When I try to open iTunes it says quicktime was not found. It says to uninstall ans reinstall iTunes. Will this delete my music if I do not have anything to back it up to? Or, can I just reinstall QuickTime?

Advertisements

makai

makai

Portlock - Oahu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,793 posts
You can download Quicktime HERE.

Beyond that, if you're on a computer then you must at least have a CD/DVD writer. If you're on a laptop, and don't have a CD/DVD writer, then you might think of purchasing a USB CD/DVD drive, or an external USB hard drive to back up your music... that is, if you value what you have. Or, if you don't want to spend the money, then create a new folder and copy/paste your music files there so they at least exist in two places.

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts

Will this delete my music

No. iTunes holds only LIST (library) of your music, not the music itself.