Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

monitor and audio

• Please log in to reply

headwayne

headwayne

• PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
if this is a duplacate posting i am very sorry but what i was working on suddenly suddenly disappeared

MONITOR- goes on at 8 am ever day and shuts itself off anywhere from 1:30 to 3:30.
Ihave been to Microsoft's solution center and nothing shows up on their checks.

audio- i have done every test that i know of plus any on the solution center that i might have forgotten about and the tests all give audio sounds and nothing shows on the driver tests/updates.

I was wondering if you all could/would give me any suggestions. The challenge with audio is within websites or emails that there is nothing. i have the volume turned on.

would it help with trying to reset it to surround sound rather than the stereo setting ??? I was hesitant to try anything that could cause further confusion before cking with experts.

os is vista home 32/64 3 gb. the monitor is flat screen. dell inspiron

Advertisements