Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Noadware

• Please log in to reply

jenos

jenos

• Pip
  • 1 posts
ok, here i go.

i just got this program i found called NoAdware, it finds all fo the cookies, spyware, things that will slow down your internet etc. now I'm not to concerned with the cookies but there are 2 that bother me, a severe one, and a dangerous 1, unfortunately this version blocks most of the files path (r whatevert it may be) and the name, but here's what i do know: one has something to do with "bearshare" and heres what it sais next to it "Hkey_classes_root\magnet\URL P- then it gets cut off by something that sais regvalue

and heres the severe one: Spyware_hyperC- again cut off and HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\micr- cut off by regkey...

i am a gameplayer, i love garrysmod, but it automatically minimizes in the middle of play, which really ruins the game...

And please dont lock this if i dont respond, i cannot find a way to get in there and get the bad stuff out, all the decent spyware cleanerws show you the problems then make you buy the reg key, and i dont want to get it illegally

Advertisements