Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help me maintain my XP

• Please log in to reply

mikan

mikan

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Can anyone please give me some tips and advice to prevent future encounters of "Blue Screen" and boot failures?
:)

Edited by mikan, 14 November 2009 - 10:12 PM.

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
It'd be the same, if you asked us: how to avoid car accidents?
You can be the best, the most careful driver in the world and the accident still may happen.

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts
Well said Broni. :)

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
its simple...do not add any new software or change any settings or do anything with the computer...
just start it up and admire it... don't use it...then call the whole setup art... :)
just kidding...
put on some malware tools ...be skeptical about any claims about software AND google anything you are contemplating adding to or changing on your system...
your semi knowledgeable friends are your worst source of info...
computers are just a tool...use it.. it will get a little dinged and scratched but that's normal
:)