Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Outlook Express Problem.

• Please log in to reply

SeanERT

SeanERT

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I was watching anime as I usually, and reguarally do, when all of a sudden a Outlook express message popped up, which worried me, I forgot what the message was as I thought I had clicked something wrong, but I think about it now and it was probably the 1st message, I then got another message about 2-3 minutes later, this one being in the same window, *I closed the other one of course, these messages are in outlook express which I never use, they are in I'm not sure what you call it, the message/ contact info *like when you click on a author and want to send an e-mail to him. it popped up and said can't stop a true blue (or blu) hacker on all the lines, I closed it also. I'm not sure if this is just a pest or an actual hacking, I have not noticed signs of hacking yet, aka my computer being taken over, anything being deleted, etc. etc. I would appreciate it if someone could help me as soon as possible, thank you very much for your time.

Advertisements