Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Software

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

helpmenow_smartpeople

helpmenow_smartpeople

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
Geeks to Go,

I was wondering if there was a way for me to post a piece of expensive, quality language learning software to the internet, so that the members of my class can have access to it for free. First of all, is this legal? If not, are there any other options? With all of the budget cuts happening in universities, there are still people who are very interested in learning, and I would like make it easier by providing them with up-to-date language learning software, not the math-esque (too exact, formulaic, etc.) stuff they're having us use now.

Thanks

P.S.

Are there places on the internet where I can view, not download, just view, whole free versions of language learning software? Rosetta Stone is a particular interest.

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
It's illegal as you said

a piece of expensive, quality language learning software

What you are asking is to allow others to pirate the software which is aginst GTG Terms of Use.

We here at GeeksToGo will not assist you with issues relating to copied, pirated, or in any other way stolen programs. It is a direct violation of our TOS (Terms Of Service) to offer any assistance in this matter.

Please pm a Moderator or Administrator with questions or ask for them to review this topic.

JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 11,579 posts
As rshaffer61 indicated. That will be against the Copyrights laws. I am closing the topic.