Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I made a blog...

• Please log in to reply

Icedrake

Icedrake

• PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
Hey everyone, I just decided to let you guys all know that I've made a blog: www.icedrakesblog.blogspot.comIt's been on my profile page for a while, but I don't think anyone's noticed it. :) So, what do you guys think about it? If anyone wants to help me out on my blog by posting articles and such, please let me know, and I'll make you an author (need a Google account first). :)

Advertisements

snowchick7669

snowchick7669

• PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
It looks good :)

Do you do your own graphic design?

Icedrake

Icedrake

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
Thanks! :) I don't usually make my own grapic design (I don't have any need to), but now that I have a blog, I'll probably need to start soon. :)

Ferrari

Ferrari

PC SURGEON

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
That's pretty cook icedrake. Enjoyed it. I'll try to visit again!

ItsJJStyles

ItsJJStyles

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
That's a very impressive looking blog.
I was looking at starting a blog soon and trying to find people to help me get it started, however, I would like to assist you in getting your blog going.

Please, if you would like to talk to me further, pelase email me;
(I've used scri.im to protect my email, click on the link and you'll discover my actual email address)
http://scr.im/1yck

Icedrake

Icedrake

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
Thanks for all of the comments guys. :) Btw, I sent you an email ItsJJ, about becoming an author in my blog. :)

lavega21

lavega21

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
Cool Blog...I am a Spanish speaker and I translated everything to Spanish. I think that is a nice feature you have there. I do not see that option in many blogs. Thanks for sharing.

Icedrake

Icedrake

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
Thanks for the comment Lavega. And no problem about the translator. I knew it would help someone someday. :)

Announcement about blog: JJ is now an official author on our blog, and he'll also be posting articles now too. :)

KRG Lightning 15

KRG Lightning 15

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
Nice Blog i like the blue background..... and it has some interesting topics. :)

Icedrake

Icedrake

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
Thanks for the nice comment KRG Lightning! Do any of you guys have any suggestions on what I should be improving? Maybe what I should add, take out, etc?

Btw, I've also made an official blog forum now: http://s1.zetaboards...IcedTech/index/

And, my blog also has an official name now. From now on, my blog is known as IcedTech. :) Oh wait, one more thing. IcedTech is now located at this link: www.icedtech.blogspot.com

Edited by Icedrake, 29 December 2009 - 11:57 AM.

rev_olie

rev_olie

• PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
Do you still have your blog?
I meant to click it a while back, finally got round to it today and its apparently not there :)

Icedrake

Icedrake

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
Yes I do, it's located at: www.icedtech.blogspot.com

rev_olie

rev_olie

• PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
Ah that link works,

Hmmm looks very nice, good job :)