Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Please help...CD-R question

• Please log in to reply

WBaez1

WBaez1

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Good day, is there any way tofind out a computer name where a CD-R was created. Someone important has told me that her female friend made this CD for her; but I have my doubts. I don't want to accuse her of anything without proof; but I am 99.9 percent she is not telling me the truth. If there is a way, please share.

Advertisements

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
Once something is burned to a CD there is no way to tell what computer it came from, unless the user labeled it that way.

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
I have seen some fantastic DVD/CDs made with the software that is available with the Operating System alone and the talent and imagination of the young kids. Blew me away! :)