Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows encountered problem + Dr Watson Debbuger

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

xpee

xpee

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Hello to everyone!!
Ok My problem occurs at startup, the desktop goes blank, a little box appears saying "c:\sud\ssow\desktop.ini" ..Then desktop reapears then the windows has encountered a problem box appears, My Anti Virus is Disabled-AVG 9 and if I close The windows box, then a Dr Watson Postmordem error box appears, if I close that box, My comp and task bar freezes.By the way, this is my wifes computer and she is really pissed off at me!! I scanned my comp with Malware Bytes/ Hijack this/ Panda Security/Spybot/A Aware and still have problems..Here is My Hijack this Log!! Please, I mean Preety Please Help!! :)
============================

Edited by Rorschach112, 20 November 2009 - 12:35 PM.
removed clean logs again

Advertisements

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
I suggest you read the rules if you wish to get help here. Your logs were removed for a few reasons. First off, they were in fact clean, secondly, this is not the area we deal with malware issues.

You are also supposed to read this before posting in the Virus Removal forum

http://www.geekstogo...uide-t2852.html