Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

can't start computer in normal or safe mode

• Please log in to reply

stopme

stopme

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I've tried to start my computer in normal mode but it gives me an error saying that VersionCueCS2.e.exe has caused an error and will shut down. Then it starts again and gives me the same error. I tried getting into Safe Mode but there is another error with winlogon.exe has caused an error and will shut down. Can't start my computer in either mode.

I'm running Adobe CS2 on my computer and I know that Version CueCS2 is part of the Adobe suite but it seems weird that the exe file is called VersionCueCS2.e.exe. Can this be a virus?

I took my computer to the local computer tech repair guy. He's had it for 2 days. He just called me and said that he wasn't familiar with Win2000 Pro and can't get into my computer. I'm picking up my system and I'm tring Geeks to go instead.

What do I do first. I can't get into my computer in Normal or Safe mode. Thanks for any help.

Advertisements