Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Keys keep repeating in joypad

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
So I got this new joypad (or gamepad if u may call it) as a gift.

So I installed the drivers and it worked very well for an hour or so, and then all of a sudden, the buttons kept repeating themselves...The menu in the game screen kept coming and going back and there was nothing i could do about it.

I tried going in Control Panel and checking the Game Controllers option. Some of the red buttons kept flashing. I tried pressing all the other buttons once, but those started flashing also...

Posted Image

Also, there are 3 buttons Auto, Clear and Turbo, which I'm not sure about their functionality, but i tried pressing them too, and still my keys keep getting repeated. Any help?!? :)